Sunday

To find God when you are just One.

Easier said... It's easier said than done,
A Muslim for someone to become.

But when life's been mostly dark and gray,
A little light goes a long way.

To find God when you are just one. One who stands against others, including fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters and society?

This is the real test, not easy, a life time of struggle and sacrifices because every corner you turn you feel the loss of your family and culture, you will see the darkness and cruelty of the real world in its full form.

But the rewards both in the duniya and hereafter are worth it. In the duniya you will see the real world, you will suffer and lose in your struggle against injustice but it is this very reality that strengthens your faith and belief in Allah that secures your hereafter in Jannat.

As it has been said “this world is paradise for the disbelievers and a prison for the believers” When light finds you, what fortunate fate.

Do not be ungrateful because you do not like the realities of the world for it is this reality that will guide you to the truth.

I know It's easier said than done, but I am living the truth the reality, I don’t like it, I sometimes wavier in my imaan and taqwa but I am grateful Allah has blessed me with problems and difficulties that remind me that I am not to get comfortable with this mortal life, that he has decreed a better life and place in the hereafter.

My problems and difficulties bring me back to Allah keeping hope in his promises and miracles. I anticipate my death because I believe in the hereafter and I long to be in that better place in hope to find peace.

I pray Allah just give me a small place in his gardens for me to sit, I do not wish for anything else except my children be by my side. We do not require a lot of space just a small area will suffice.

Ya rubb Ameen
Aishah Dec 2004