Thursday

Thoughts

The secret of health for mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, but to live in the present moment, wisely and earnestly,Inshallah.

Inshallah, today i will try to
"Fear less, hope more,
Whine less, breathe more,
Talk less, say more,
Hate less, love more."

Problems are opportunities in disguise.
If I did not face problems I would just drift through life,
and I would not gain inner growth.

I was always looking outside myself for strength
and confidence but it comes from within.
It is there all the time.

Misery is optional therefore I must use adversity to get stronger I shall beleive in my abilities and I will find the courage and heart to keep trying. Take to heart only those things which can make me stronger. True faith is not beleiving in the possible, but trusting the impossible.