Sunday

Equality


Equality for all they say
so much for equality
if some people are more equal, its not equality

preach it all you want
but i hear wispers
are they muslim? are they terrorists?

they come and ask me if I like America
I want to lie and say yes
But I don't lie and I saw no

They think I am a terrorist
sisters come and tell me that they feel insulted
that I shouldn't have said that

Sisters are whispering
about what horrible things I said
that I should make up for it

they stay far away
they think I am one of those misguided muslims
that is only out to destroy the west and non-muslims

no, i'm not
I am simply a Muslim
and I want to state my opinions

the west expects me to stay quiet
watch news of muslims being slaughtered by western invaders
watch the news people talk like everythings OK?

Laa! I don't think so!
how can they do that?
Expect me to sit quiet

while brothers are dying and sisters are crying
sisters with no brothers or husbands
sisters alone to defend themselves

while soldiers with no respect for woman
throws confused, crying sister to the ground
my anger is elevated

her husband, father, and brother
just tied up and blindfolded sitting on the the ground
they should be defending her, but can't defend themselves

they throw her to the ground and search her
they have no respect
she is a woman, a mother, her children watch everything

scarred for life
poor children
see their father beaten, their mother is on the ground

what can they do, still young
all they can do is wait
wait untill they are older, so they can join in hateful deeds

can you expect I stay quiet
am I supposed to 'support our troops'
support the war on freedom and Islam codename 'War on Terror'

I don't think so
I don't support the US
I'm supposed to like them?

Laa! The US is not the best country!